We take care of older people who need residential nursing or day care, helping them to live as independent and comfortable a life as possible. The home is run on a Christian basis, with a loving family atmosphere.
We sometimes have vacancies for full or part-time carers, or for members of our domestic or catering teams. If you are a caring person and looking for a job, why not ring us and ask for Lesley Daniels.
Tel: 01454 412266
- Selling new and re-conditioned stairlifts, all with warranty
- Rental stairlifts also available
- Service and Repairs to all makes and ages of stairlifts
- Removals and Relocations if you are moving house or replacing your carpets
- Friendly local company
- Second-hand stairlifts purchased
- Free quotes - no obligation
- Professional installation by a qualified engineer with more than 17 years experience.
Contact Richard or Karen:
Tel: 07833 318722
We are part of the Age UK national network, which was formed through the merger of Age Concern and Help the Aged. We are a registered charity with our own board of voluntary trustees from the local area, many of whom are also users of our services.
By providing a range of information, advice, products and services, we aim to enhance the quality of later life and promote the wellbeing of older people.
Tel: 07876 666458
Tel: 01454 411399
NHS information, advice and a guide to services.